Design by ESTUDIO LOYRA
Painting comes from 3 primary colours, music is written from 12 notes and literature has a handful of letters in each alphabet. That same aims IOS, starting from basic elements shaping any design, from the library to the module-tv for livingroom or any auxiliary furniture. Taylor-made furniture made it standard.
IOS is a bookcase system available in 7 widths, 7 heights and 2 depths. You can project it to floor or suspended and with a bifacial option. Starting from horizontal shelves and vertical dividers, we can create a basic structure to which we can add any complements: hinged doors, bottom and top hung door, sliding doors, drawers or decorative cubes standing out and providing a new volume. One peculiarity is that rear panels are optional and independent for each created gap, so they can be chosen in their own colour.
- Structure: rear panel and accessories: matt or high gloss lacquer (20 colours), wood (4 finishings
- Sliding guides: black anodized aluminum, titanium anonized aluminium
- Handles: anthracite and white (epoxy), matt lacquer (20 colours), chrome
1. Building a structure with different separators and shelves, then each created gap can be covered with a rear panel.
2. Add the complement you want to the structure.
3. Select finishings for:
Structure, rear panel and accessories: matt or high gloss lacquer (20 colours), wood (4 finishings)
Sliding guides: black anodized aluminum, titanium anonized aluminium
Handles: anthracite and white (epoxy), matt lacquer (20 colours), chrome
4. It is also possible to enhance bookshelves with elements, making your life easier such as fairlead, cutlery box and recessed sockets.